Engine Team Management
The course aims to provide the participants with a synthesis on the complexity of team management in a highly operational situations.
It covers topics on team building, organization and management, situational awareness and effective communication. It also includes analysis of several cases of accidents and incidents at sea.
After successful completion of the course, the participants shall be able to:
· develop a team-oriented workplace
· create a highly functional organization
· value the importance of effective communication
· analyze the development of accidents
· make a sound decisions during a very demanding situation
3. Entry Requirement
This training course program is open to shipboard personnel of merchant ship of any type under operational or management level of the deck department
4. Course Intake Limitation
The number of participant per each class shall not exceed 24 persons to allow each trainee to benefit from the emphasis of the course.